Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1: No Juice For You!

So a bit of a snag in the plans for today. It's funny that I can walk into a Safeway store and find apples, ginger, and carrots any time I want, yet apparently the people that pull items for the home delivery orders are not able to find them. My girlfriend was at work with the car today, so I ordered groceries to be delivered. The guy showed up with most of my order, but missed the apples and ginger. So the juicing will have to wait another night. We'll stop at the store on the way home from work tomorrow and get the stuff, and then tomorrow night we'll try out the juice for dinner and see how it goes.

Just an important note for myself more than anything else. I'm not putting anything off. This is going to happen. The next step of the plan wasn't going to happen for a couple of weeks anyway, which is when we'll be able to take a Friday or Monday off to do the three-day "Long Weekend" plan on the Reboot website. So one more day doesn't derail anything. Meanwhile I will continue to work on portion control and smarter choices with regular food.

No comments:

Post a Comment